29.11.10

妳毀了我的心! (=

不管怎樣都好,祝福你開心 .


In my heart remind yourself. You are the best. But, you destroy me my heart.To everyone's fine.
i choose to give up everything.
You exactly how to heart? I want to ask.
You love her, or me?
I chose to leave with a game..



Do not think that I have take scenery, I am in fact not..
I am really hurt my  heart.
My daughter often say, habit good..




As long as we as a good friend, whatever.


Once we loved each other....


Yesterday a personal lonely down


Oneself aborting tears.


I found the truth.


Myself disappointment. Deplore greatly.
Why do you want to cheat me.


28.12 we are best friend !



____________________________________________________________

Chat Box ___

memorise : Thx Babes ! <3
Yenyen : Thank Mami ! Mwaa (=
Jw: Coming everyday wor !xD
Kopi : Yoyy ! Waahahah ! Welcome (=
Choclate : BB Thx Change Link !
 XiiaoT: Yo ! I know .my muimui !<3
non-mainstream: Wlc Wor !xD
 小敏 xīīåo мīи : Thank Come Wor

Page 1 !

Zhu : Welcome Ya ! x)
Teddy Mui : Thank you !
Siew Mai : I Not cutie la ~ you more cutie ^^v
Xiaoling : You bolg also nice (=
Shenny : Welcome ..(=
Girl ; Thank , you also !

Page 2!

Sorry ! Long time no reply comment !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

记得留下大便亚
等待回复^^