28.12.10

"MID VALLEY

"Say Hallo :D

I'm Back! =)
Do you miss me?^__^
HaHa!

I say GOODBYE to 2010
But said HELLO to 2011

New Year, new begining = D
TEEHEE*
26.12

This day is "Family Day" : D
Morinig , seven half o 'clock I arose.
Promised to family to have breakfast with them T.T
 8 drive, go toward outside.Since half I sleep.
Because it was too tired >___<
" 茨敞街 "
Due to early. Therefore very traffic jam.
Stalled on the distant road. Fcucking!!
Walk away. To restaurant and sat down. =-=
Sorry, I can't write which Chinese words!
Considerate considerate! >_<
Eat to the full.. In go shopping!
Dad took us to "CENTRAL MARKET"
Go up, go home! = =

_________________________________________________

5PM ,Five o 'clock, go out

Because it is still early relations so go to have a parking

WE DINNER TIME
"MID VALLEY OH SUSHI"
Has changed a lot
One is not filmed > <

Then began to stroll
Today most is to harvest I also, I always buy : p
Then , i & daddy go to "The garden"
there walk walk :P
Later Buy mine "CAMERA NIKKON"

But two weeks to get TT
I know waiting for you
Your coming. I must 8GB photographed full!
  "MID VALLEY ":D

12BACK HOME *

沒有留言:

張貼留言

记得留下大便亚
等待回复^^